Acquisition of the share capital in Darrall Macqueen Limited from Fairfax Media Limited and Southern Star Entertainment (UK) Plc.
Acquisition of the share capital in Darrall Macqueen Limited from Australian media business Fairfax Media Limited and Southern Star Entertainment (UK) Plc. Managed by programme makers Billy Macqueen and Maddy Darrall, Darrall Macqueen Ltd is one of the leading producers of children’s television programming in the UK.
“Thomas Dey and the ACF team helped us to focus on a clear goal from the outset and steered us through to an excellent outcome. They were continually supportive, offering intelligent accessible analysis at every stage of the negotiations. Always at the end of the phone, or calling in for updates, ACF got us through this tricky negotiation by understanding the importance of the outcome to us and fully investing themselves on both a business and emotional level. It was a great commercial and creative partnership.”
Billy Macqueen, Joint Managing Director, Darrall Macqueen Limited
The team at ACF have the experience and access to global banking relationships to ensure your business has access to the appropriate funding required in order that you can achieve your businesses strategic objectives.
Sources of Finance
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Banks / Debt Providers
- High Net-worth Individuals
What we do
- We support long term relationships between businesses and their funders by working in close partnership with senior management and their board from an early stage.
- We actively engage with both the main and specialist fund providers to tailor funding solutions that meet current and future requirements.
- We will save time and management effort in negotiating terms, by understanding our client’s needs and matching those with the requirements sought by the funders.
- We will provide a strategic analysis of optimum capital structures, as well as supporting the business when undertaking:
- Renegotiating existing debt
- Acquisition finance
- Merger finance
- We will prepare and produce Information Memorandums, Financial Models and Term Sheets.
- We will agree or re-set financial covenants.
- We will benchmark pricing; margins and fees.
- We will help to improve cash management.
- We will negotiate lenders’ proposals and finalisation of detailed terms and conditions.
We can tailor these services to compliment individual circumstances as we appreciate not all businesses need, want or require a complete funding solution.