Nature's Way Foods - Raising finance for a UK Food producer for US expansion
A $100m USA fundraising project based in California.
Raised finance for a UK producer of bagged lettuce for the major supermarket multiples in the UK. The finance was for expansion into the US and the development of a manufacturing site in Los Angeles.
The funds were raised through equity injection, asset and leverage finance from UK and US lenders.
The team at ACF have the experience and access to global banking relationships to ensure your business has access to the appropriate funding required in order that you can achieve your businesses strategic objectives.
Sources of Finance
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Banks / Debt Providers
- High Net-worth Individuals
What we do
- We support long term relationships between businesses and their funders by working in close partnership with senior management and their board from an early stage.
- We actively engage with both the main and specialist fund providers to tailor funding solutions that meet current and future requirements.
- We will save time and management effort in negotiating terms, by understanding our client’s needs and matching those with the requirements sought by the funders.
- We will provide a strategic analysis of optimum capital structures, as well as supporting the business when undertaking:
- Renegotiating existing debt
- Acquisition finance
- Merger finance
- We will prepare and produce Information Memorandums, Financial Models and Term Sheets.
- We will agree or re-set financial covenants.
- We will benchmark pricing; margins and fees.
- We will help to improve cash management.
- We will negotiate lenders’ proposals and finalisation of detailed terms and conditions.
We can tailor these services to compliment individual circumstances as we appreciate not all businesses need, want or require a complete funding solution.