Medivet - Refinancing for Veterinary Practice
The team at ACF have the experience and access to global banking relationships to ensure your business has access to the appropriate funding required in order that you can achieve your businesses strategic objectives.
Our extensive network covers most of the fund providers. We understand their requirements and also what they are looking for, so we save time and management effort to provide you with the finance source that suits your needs.
Richard Gray and Thomas Dey acted as Investment Bankers to Medivet.
Sources of Finance
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Banks / Debt Providers
- High Net-worth Individuals
What we do
- We support long term relationships between businesses and their funders by working in close partnership with senior management and their board from an early stage.
- We actively engage with both the main and specialist fund providers to tailor funding solutions that meet current and future requirements.
- We will save time and management effort in negotiating terms, by understanding our client’s needs and matching those with the requirements sought by the funders.
- We will provide a strategic analysis of optimum capital structures, as well as supporting the business when undertaking:
- Renegotiating existing debt
- Acquisition finance
- Merger finance
- We will prepare and produce Information Memorandums, Financial Models and Term Sheets.
- We will agree or re-set financial covenants.
- We will benchmark pricing; margins and fees.
- We will help to improve cash management.
- We will negotiate lenders’ proposals and finalisation of detailed terms and conditions.
We can tailor these services to compliment individual circumstances as we appreciate not all businesses need, want or require a complete funding solution.