Haven - €70 million funds raised for MBO of Haven Europe from Bourne Leisure Ltd funded by Rothschilds
ACF Investment Bank has the experience and breadth of knowledge to identify the right target to secure the deal that achieves your strategic objective.
Buying a company is often a process with two aspects to consider:
1. Finding the right company
2. Buying it at a price that makes financial and economic sense to your board / finance providers
The team at ACF have the experience and access to global banking relationships to ensure your business has access to the appropriate funding required in order that you can achieve your businesses strategic objectives.
Sources of Finance
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Banks / Debt Providers
- High Net-worth Individuals
What we do
- We support long term relationships between businesses and their funders by working in close partnership with senior management and their board from an early stage.
- We actively engage with both the main and specialist fund providers to tailor funding solutions that meet current and future requirements.
- We will save time and management effort in negotiating terms, by understanding our client’s needs and matching those with the requirements sought by the funders.
- We will provide a strategic analysis of optimum capital structures, as well as supporting the business when undertaking:
- Renegotiating existing debt
- Acquisition finance
- Merger finance
- We will prepare and produce Information Memorandums, Financial Models and Term Sheets.
- We will agree or re-set financial covenants.
- We will benchmark pricing; margins and fees.
- We will help to improve cash management.
- We will negotiate lenders’ proposals and finalisation of detailed terms and conditions.
We can tailor these services to compliment individual circumstances as we appreciate not all businesses need, want or require a complete funding solution.